MI.GA.L. has 12 automated lines, 2 furnaces, a mechanical maintenance workshop and a technical office dedicated to high-quality high pressure die-casting.
Design, high pressure die casting and finishing.
Die casting is a process which consists in melting of light and ultra-light metals such as aluminum or magnesium, injected into a mold at a pressure between 140 and 1,400 bars.
Die-cast aluminum is particularly suitable for use in different sectors including: lighting, automotive, industry, agriculture, medical accessories and military sector.
Some technical data of the plant:
- 12 automated lines
- Capacity of trimming in line
- Tons power from 280 to 900 tons
- 2 furnaces of 42 and 18 Q
- Mechanical workshop for maintenance and modification of molds
- Technical department for product development and mold design, simulation and Co-Desing
- Quality Department
- Logistic service and production planning
- Software CAD/CAM/CAE
- Internal tooling department
- Production and internal maintenance of molds
Dedicated plant in Reggio Emilia for high pressure die casting, with dedicated plant in Brescia for mechanical machining with:
- 4 vertical CNC
- 10 horizontal CNC
- 2 ISO50 horizontal CNC
- 2 lathes CNC
Finishing of components in cooperation with certified highly experienced partners.
Quality management following norm ISO 9001:2008
- Integrated metrological laboratory with specific 3D control machine
- 3D measure machine
- Devices for material test analysis