MI.GA.L. offers a rapid and optimized casting process, thanks 77 advanced machines and 10 high-performance ovens.
Core box, shell and casting.
Shell casting is part of a process structured in different phases which include: core construction, casting, cutting and surface finishing.
The machine department consists of:
- Core department with 30 machines
- Foundry with 10 ovens and 30 shell makers
- Finishing (14 cutting machines)
- Automated islands with core positioning, shell casting, cutting
- Devices for air and water leackage tests