Information on the protection of personal data for consumer customers and other natural persons exercising professional or business activities
WHO WE ARE
Your privacy matters to us: you can count on us! Read our information to understand how we treat your personal data, and, if you have questions, contact us.
Your privacy is important to us at MIGAL S.R.L.
We have drafted this privacy statement (hereinafter also referred to as "information") in a simple and understandable way to help you understand who we are, what data we collect about you, and what we do with it. We want you to be aware that your personal data (hereinafter also simply "data" or "your data") are represented by any information or set of information from which you can identify yourself, directly or indirectly, in particular with reference to an identifier, such as name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
Please consider that since this is a generic statement: you may find more specific information in relation to the different products and services we offer elsewhere on the site, as well as provide different information in relation to specific treatments.
Please take the time to read the entire information, so if you do not agree on how we treat personal data, you can avoid providing it to us.
WHAT IS THIS INFORMATION FOR?
This statement explains how we collect and use (ie: treat) your data for example:
- when you visit or use our website;
- purchase our products;
- provide us with products or services;
- contact our customer service;
or in any other way you interact with us as a buyer, customer, consumer, business partner, supplier, contractor, professional or as an employee of another company that has business relationships with us or in any other capacity you can have a business relationship with us.
WHO WE ARE
MIGAL S.R.L. is a company that for over 40 years has been providing design and production services for non-ferrous materials: brass, copper and aluminum.
The internal production processes include: design, industrialization, molding, casting, die-casting, mechanical processing and surface treatments.
When this statement says "we" or "the company" refers to the owner of the personal data, which is MIGAL S.R.L. WITH REGISTERED OFFICE IN (25060) MARCHENO (BS) VIA ANGELO GITTI N.18.
WHAT TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT?
We collect your data when you interact with us.
You give us the data when, for example, you conclude a contract with us, contact us to be able to buy our products; but we also collect your data automatically when, for example, you use our website, or by means of cookies.
WHAT TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT ON YOU?
Depending on who you are (customer, consumer, supplier, business partner etc.) and how you interact with us (for example online, offline, by phone, etc.) we can handle different data.
For example, we can collect your data when you visit our site, when you purchase our products, provide us with goods or services, contact our customer service, or interact with us in some other way.
Below you will find an overview of the data categories we can handle:
Information you provide us directly
|Data categories||Examples of data types|
|identification data||Name, surname, title, date of birth|
|contact details||E-mail, phone number, address, country|
|bank data||bank current accounts, data relating to payments made with credit cards|
|any other information that you decide to share with us||Feedback, opinions, reviews, and any information you provide us with any means|
Information we collect automatically
When you visit or use our website or interact with us through our digital channels, or in any other way, we may collect, in addition to the information you provide us directly, the information that your computer automatically sends us, your mobile phone or other devices you use to access our channels.
|Data categories||Data types|
|information on device||Model, IMEI code and other unique identifiers of the MAC address device, IP address, operating system version, device settings you use to access the various services|
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?
We transfer your data abroad, protecting them with various measures, both legal, organizational and technical.
WHEN WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?
Your data may be processed in countries other than the one you live in, if it is necessary for the purposes we have highlighted in this statement.
If you live in the European Economic Area know that your data can be processed outside the EEA: it is mainly data that we process through the newsletter management service. All these data can be processed in the United States, exclusively by companies belonging to the Privacy Shield, a protocol that represents a guarantee of protection of your data, and that has been the subject of an adequacy decision of the EU Commission.
HOW LONG DO WE TREAT YOUR DATA?
We process your data until the purpose for which we have collected it is met, but sometimes we may need to process some data for a longer time, to fulfill a legal obligation.
HOW LONG ARE WE SAVING YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which we have collected them (for clarification on the purposes read the paragraph "How do we use your data?") Please keep in mind that in some cases a longer storage period may be allowed or required by law. The criteria for determining the retention period include:
- How long do we need the data to provide you with the product or service or to carry out our business?
- Have you revoked the consent you gave us (for the processing for which consent is required, such as those for marketing purposes)?
- Are we subject to a legal, contractual, administrative or similar obligation regarding the storage of your data? For example, when there are rules that require data to be retained, or judicial orders to keep relevant data in an investigation, or the data must be kept to enforce a right in court.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We use your information to provide you with the best possible experience, from improving our products to assisting customers.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We may use your information for various legitimate reasons and purposes related to our business. Below are the purposes for which we treat your data:
|Case Study Aims||Sale, invoicing, shipment of products, guarantees, communication services, pre-contractual activity Conclusion and execution of contracts|
|Provide assistance (at your request)||Provide assistance through our communication channels|
|Security and protection of our interests or assets||Develop and maintain technical and organizational security measures|
|Legal obligations||Reveal data and information to competent authorities, to control authorities for data protection, according to current legislation, for example for tax or insurance obligations, obligations relating to record-keeping and reporting, conduct audits relating to compliance with the law , comply with inspections and requests by governments or authorities, fulfill procedural requests, for example in relation to witnessing obligations, and manage internal complaints.|
|Defence in court||Act or defend ourselves in court|
If we ask you to provide us with your data, but you decide not to, we may not be able to guarantee that you will be able to use our products or services. Or we may not be able to respond to your requests.
DO WE USE YOUR MARKETING DATA?
We may regularly send you commercial communications about our products, services, events and promotions.
We have prepared a specific information for marketing activities.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS OF OUR TREATMENTS?
To treat your data lawfully we can provide services of different legal bases:
- Your consent (only when required or permitted by law, for example for commercial communications). If we use consent as the legal basis for processing your data, you can revoke it easily and without charge at any time;
- The need to conclude a contract with you and fulfill the obligations arising therefrom;
- The need to conform to obligations imposed on us by law, or to exercise a right or defend ourselves in court;
- The need to pursue our legitimate interest, such as:
- make sure our network and information are secure;
- for administrative and accounting requirements;
- to prevent suspected violations of the law or investigate violations of the law that have actually occurred, as well as breaches of contracts with business customers or non-compliance with policies or principles that we follow and impose on our suppliers and business partners (eg Codes ethical, quality standards);
- for direct marketing availing ourselves of the faculty to send you commercial information pursuant to article 130, paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code s.m.i.;
- provide you with the newsletter to which you have freely registered.
- The need to respond to your request.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We protect your data with appropriate technical and organizational measures.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
To protect your data, we take appropriate measures in compliance with applicable law, including asking our service providers to use appropriate measures to keep your information confidential and to keep your information safe.
Depending on the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature of the data to be protected, we put in place technical and organizational measures aimed at preventing risks of destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to your data.
WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
We will share your data only when required by law, or when you have expressly allowed it, or to offer you the services you have requested.
WHEN WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
We share your data with others only in the cases indicated below.
If it is necessary for the pursuit of the purposes stated in this statement, we may communicate the data to the recipients indicated below.
- Suppliers: we can outsource certain services to trusted third parties to provide us with features and services, such as providing ICT services.
- In particular with regard to the website, this is hosted by Dexanet SRL 2018 - P.le Europa, 43 - 25068 Sarezzo (Brescia) appointed for this purpose.
- Business partners: we can share your data with reliable business partners, so that they can provide you with the service you request, for example to reply to your email we must use an email provider;
- Public and governmental authorities: when required by law, or when it is necessary to protect our rights, we can share data with the competent bodies.
- Companies, professionals and consultants: we can share your data with professionals and consultants such as banks, insurance companies, lawyers, accountants.
- Other parties on the occasion of corporate transactions: in the case of corporate transactions or sales of company branches, we may share your data with other companies or groups of companies depending on the transaction from time to time, purchase or sale of company or business unit, corporate reorganization, mergers, incorporations, joint ventures, or any other corporate or corporate transaction (including bankruptcy or composition with creditors or other similar insolvency proceedings).
We encourage you to keep control over your data: Please keep your data accurate and up to date.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
We want to remind you that it is your responsibility to ensure within the limits of your knowledge that the data you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date. Furthermore, if you share data of other people with us it is a specific responsibility to process those data according to the law.
For example, it will be up to you to inform the people whose data you provide to us of the contents of this statement and obtain their consent if the law requires it.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
We provide you with access to your data. You can check your data by asking us to update them, modify them or, if the law allows it, delete them. We encourage you to check your details regularly. You can always contact us if you want:
- access or review, modify or delete the data you provided (if we are no longer allowed to keep them or we are not obliged to keep them);
- oppose some treatments;
- receive a copy of your data (in a readable format commonly used);
- ask us to limit the use of your data (if applicable) and any other information regarding the protection of your data
Our contact details are:
Paper mail: MIGAL S.R.L. VIA ANGELO GITTI N.18, 25060 MARCHENO (BS)
Online by e-mail: email@example.com
Right of opposition: you can always oppose treatments based on legitimate interests. We will respond to your request by assessing whether our legitimate interest prevails over your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. We do our best to respond to requests on time and at no cost except when this requires a disproportionate effort. In some cases we may ask you to verify your identity before taking charge of your request. If you are not satisfied with the response received, you can make a complaint to the competent control authority in your country.
SHALL WE TREAT DATA ON CHILDREN?
We do not treat children from the age of 16. We do not offer services that involve data processing of consent-based children under the age of 16, for whom parental permission is required.
WHEN WILL THIS INFORMATION INFORMATION BE UPDATED?
Over time the treatments can evolve and change, and the information that reflects them can be changed.
This information may change over time.
The most recent version of the information on the site is the one that reflects the processing of personal data and information we operate.