Our engineers and specialized technicians support the customer in the choice of the best solutions for the realization of their products, thanks to co-design meetings and advanced simulation software.
Simulation, prototypes and co-design.
The design allows to correct any imperfections or malfunctions of the project before moving on to the production phase, with a clear saving in terms of time and costs, and an optimization of the final result.
The technical department also develops the design of the equipment necessary for production. Through a dedicated department, the equipment is produced internally. The mechanical department is the heart MI.GA.L.'s know-how.
The Technical department is involved in the following activities:
- Feasibility study of the project through solid modeling software for development of the best production process
- Co-design projects with the customer for product optimization
- Design and manufacture of molds and equipment
- Tool design
- Direct contact with mechanical department
- Prototyping department
- Support for development of product industrialization
- Technical customer service (from initial design to product evolution)
- Cost analysis